Jobs in Canada

risoto2000

Lanero Novato
13 Oct 2008
  • Me gusta
Reacciones: Cesardj
I live in Montreal and can say that there's high demand for all kind of jobs over there.

Only thing though is you have to bare the cold weather.

But the lifestyle and salaries make it worth it.

I live in Montreal and can say that there's high demand for all kind of jobs over there.

Only thing though is you have to bare the cold weather.

But the lifestyle and salaries make it worth it.

what is the avg salary to systems engineers there?
do you know salaries to oracle pl/sql developers?

i live in montreal too!! know i`m on vacations in colombia!! but the jobs there in canada is not easy to find!!

i think if u wanna move to another place!! first get a work and travel visa!! :D

i`m canadian resident the jobs are good!! in montreal !! to me the first important thing is learn french! cuz i find people who deslike if u talk in english! QUEBEC IS FRENCH !! ONTARIO AND THE ANOTHER CANADIAN PROVINCES SPEAKS ENGLISH AS A FIRST LANGUAGE!!

IF ANYBODY REQUIRES HELP FROM INFORMATION OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ABOUT THE THINGS IN CANADA ! ESPECIALLY IN MONTREAL OR AROUND QUEBEC JUST SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE

i live in montreal too!! know i`m on vacations in colombia!! but the jobs there in canada is not easy to find!!

i think if u wanna move to another place!! first get a work and travel visa!! :D

i`m canadian resident the jobs are good!! in montreal !! to me the first important thing is learn french! cuz i find people who deslike if u talk in english! QUEBEC IS FRENCH !! ONTARIO AND THE ANOTHER CANADIAN PROVINCES SPEAKS ENGLISH AS A FIRST LANGUAGE!!

IF ANYBODY REQUIRES HELP FROM INFORMATION OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ABOUT THE THINGS IN CANADA ! ESPECIALLY IN MONTREAL OR AROUND QUEBEC JUST SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE
Just in case that you haven't read the mp I just sent you, I hope you or someone else can tellme how can I make it to Canada.
I'm crazy about the idea, i don't know why, but what I do know is that i will do it no matter what!!

So any information is welcome pals
please

Just in case that you haven't read the mp I just sent you, I hope you or someone else can tellme how can I make it to Canada.
I'm crazy about the idea, i don't know why, but what I do know is that i will do it no matter what!!

So any information is welcome pals
please

Yeah me too! is there someone in ontario here? any info is apriciated. :chino:

Hey guys, I live in Southern ON, but still, the winter is a Biatch over here :p, as far as I know right now with this economic recession and the automotive industry suffering, Southern ON is a bad place to be, there have been a lot of people laid off from their jobs.
Right now the best places to go and to find jobs are Alberta and British Columbia, there is a boom of jobs because of all the oil drilling and stuff they found over there, so I think is a good bet. probably Quebec is also a good place to go, but in the winter it gets pretty cold over there.

Greetings

JuanoXCo dijo:
there have been a lot of people laid off from their jobs
couldn't agree more....my cousin is an example; working as a cashier for a local supermarket (idk which one) and got canned the other day cuz there wasn't enough work.
I've always wanted to live in Canada, specially cuz of the market for Mazda, (i'm an aficionado), i live in Syracuse, NY which is pretty close to... Dunno if that will be my next move as an Computer Engineer .....

I'm in new york city now just chillin heheheeh! I'm going to canada maybe in march! Now i'm happy to walk around the big apple like manhattan is!

Alberta and british columbia in canada is good to find jobs!!
But i still loving quebec! And i don't care the cold winter

Quebec is cool
Escrito desde www.LANeros.mobi (BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

very appreciated, i was looking fo jobs in other country, in fact i found a website ''workandtravel.com'' to travel by exchange to francia, but canda is very close to colombia so i got to take a decision

later...

quebec is good but here we speak french !! english is a second language for quebec people!! in the downtown of the city is half half FRENCH - ENGLISH!! if u are thinking travel to quebec is better learn some french!!

quebec français !!

quebec is good but here we speak french !! english is a second language for quebec people!! in the downtown of the city is half half FRENCH - ENGLISH!! if u are thinking travel to quebec is better learn some french!!

quebec français !!
So with all this said, shouldn't we start a french thread too?

I can read, and listen some french, but just in basic-basic levels, honestly, I need to practice a lot, Cuz I'm planning to make my move to Canada, and I won't let language stop me!

I dont know french, only things bad words.... and learned watching Matrix. And i learned engliz by myself.... wath can i do?

Also Französisch ist eine schöne Sprache, obwohl es ein bißchen schwer zu sprechen ist. Und in Kanada spricht man französisch und englisch.

Und die deutschen dafür? dort spricht er Französisch und Englisch, Himmler, sind nicht eine Kolonie von Deutschland.

But here, it is the Forum of English, isn't it? why people speak in other langues? Je parle français !! --> (I speak French) But here, I speak in English, they're rules

Los últimos temas