What to say to a beautiful girl?

Just let the words flow from the bottom of your heart... if you feel it, you'll come up with beautiful things.

I read "Beautiful girl" and I though: "Oh god! someone wants to tell me something"

jijiji forget it!! I am so stupid today.

mmmm I am not beautiful but...
You should say normal thinks, it is better than trying to be interesting.

I like "natural" guys. Maybe you can make her laugh, that's cool, but NATURAL! don't PRETEND to be funny

HIADA dijo:
I like "natural" guys. Maybe you can make her laugh, that's cool, but NATURAL! don't PRETEND to be funny

The problem arises when you're not naturally funny, but boring as hell, then you better be rich or have a very nice car LoL :p

Ok, sometimes when I see a beautiful girl, I don´t know what to say her...but i f you trust in her the words flow...
P.D: HIADA you are so beautiful!!!!

GARUDA dijo:
sounds easy but it's difficult :(:(:(:(
It's easier than you think. You don't imagine how much beautiful things you can say to a girl when you truly feel it. Sometimes you feel a little shy or intimidated and that might screw things up... take a deep breath... Also keep in mind that some times silence is more beautiful than words... :)

JulianD dijo:
It's easier than you think. You don't imagine how much beautiful things you can say to a girl when you truly feel it. Sometimes you feel a little shy or intimidated and that might screw things up... take a deep breath... Also keep in mind that some times silence is more beautiful than words... :)
thanks but im thinking linux is easier:p:p:p

w000000000000000000w
Mr. Lover!!!
What an admin!!!!
:eek:
That's true... when you feel something... there are many ways to say that.

HIADA dijo:
w000000000000000000w
Mr. Lover!!!
What an admin!!!!
:eek:
That's true... when you feel something... there are many ways to say that.
but when i see a beatiful girl like you i feel very nervous:(:(:(

It was a joke.

My tip,

smile, be confident and try only to ever make friends, not lovers.

Girls like guys who are happy, are attracted to confidence and can smell a sleeze from a mile away.

Don't put so much pressure on yourself, what is the worst thing that could happen? and is it that bad?

Los últimos temas