What to say to a beautiful girl?

Hey ya'all? 46 days without comments??

Well, I guess that all of you are out of ideas, look this one.

Do u believe in love at first sight? or should i walk by again? :cool:

Could work... ;)

love at first sight dont exist, its called chemistry between....
and speaking bout what to say to cute gal, just be funny, try to make her laugh and the words will come out of nowhere... trust me.... and at the end of the conversation when you conquered her you can say: Hey! That's ho w i roll !!! and then u leave the place! hope it works

what to say to a beautiful girl?

I am virgin (or chaste)

OFF TOPIC
I hate english(I prefer German lol) I think it's like a gay language specially when you spoke it

for example:
when you say I(yo) or my eyes(mis ojos) this really sounds like 'ayyyy' and 'may ayyys' and as I said before it's short and cold

anyway I think it's better and nice when women or girls spoke it ONLY

Long Live and Viva the SPANISH LANGUAGE!

nice shoes wanna ************?
Or
Holy s**t you can grow a better Beard than me!
Or:
Holy s**t you can grow a better beard between your legs than me!

They usually hang out with ugly friends try and talk to them first to make her jealous and interested about you, besides she will start to think that you're a sensitive guy who's not interested just in the physical and all that crap

Hehehee...
Ok, I go to take more participation in the english forum of LANeros.com, because I want to practice my hability to write some things, then, I watched this forum and seems interesting :p.
So, now go with the topic.......
A beautiful girl, what say her ??.
Mmm, In mi view, if we are looking for a girl that we wants to meet, we must talk about us and treat that she laughs with us. I thing that a girl always pass a good moment laughing.
According to the place and the circumstances :p, we could...why not....dance with herself :D.
The "key" is that the girl pass a good moment with us.
Ok, this went my first participation in this interesting forum, I'm waiting comments about my short text :p, maybe you find some failure , plase comment me about it too......
See you later......

I don´t think the words u use really matter. In fact, I believe atittude is more important.
So... be confident and relaxed... words will flow naturally.

jejeje well.. you have to be natural, obviously everything depends of the degree of confidence between you and her.
But... please never in your life say words that you don't feel, only listen your heart, that's the clue =)

Los últimos temas